- Credit Card Terminals
PAX A60 Android Mobile Device without Printer A60-0AW-RD5-01EARated 0 out of 5$286.00 Add to cartCompare Now
eProcessing Network – Virtual Terminal$18.00
- Mobile Apps
- Web Solutions
- Online BillPay
- Point of Sale
- Master Accounts
- Recurring Billing
- Inventory Management
- Customer Data Management
- Level III Processing
- Quickbooks® Plugins
VeriFone VX680 – Terminal/Pin Pad$36.00
Easy to Hold and Handle
The VX 680 is a small, full-function, portable, handheld payment device with a large, color, touch screen. It is NFC-enabled for a contactless card and mobile device payments.
The VX 680 is ideal for merchants on the go and pay-at-the-table scenarios, enabling you to accept payment wherever your customers are. Ample memory supports applications that allow merchants to offer a customized payment experience, including coupons and loyalty programs.
Color and Touch for Improved Interaction
A touch screen with intuitive buttons allows your customers to interact directly with the VX 680 without ever handing over their credit cards. The color screen can also display graphics, logos or promotional messages for added customer engagement.Compare Now
Antimicrobial Corning® Coating and Contactless
- Signatures on the spot: Clover® Flex accepts electronic signatures, and emails and text receipts.
- Manage your inventory: Far from your standard POS system, Clover® Flex features a built-in camera and barcode scanner, so you can scan items into inventory instantly.
- Stay connected: Wireless 3G capability lets you take payments anywhere on the road—or use WiFi closer to home.
- Up when you’re down: Take payments even when your connection is down. Clover® will run the payments as soon as you’re back online.
- Plays well with others: Clover® Flex works seamlessly with other Clover® hardware, so you can take orders in line or at the table, and close them at the counter on another Clover® device..
- Processor: 1.6GHz Quad-Core A7.
- Display” Antimicrobial Corning® Gorilla® Glass; 5 inch HD display with a 1280 x 720 LCD color screen for clear, crisp images.
- Connectivity: 3G and WiFi-enabled.
- Security: PCI PTS V5.0.
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM.
- Battery Life: Supports up to 8 hours of use for a typical SMB (Lithium-Ion 15.56Wh, 2100mAh @ 7.6V).
- Built-In Features: Receipt printer, 1D/2D barcode scanner/camera.
- Electronic Signature: Accepts electronic signatures on-screen; emails, texts and stores digital receipts.
First Data- FD130 EMVTerminal with NFC/WiFi$1,000.00
MTech presents FD-130 First Data terminal, the latest EMV chip-enabled payment device that incorporates cutting edge technological innovativeness to pave the way for new industry standards in the domain of security. A compact, feature-rich device that combines reliability, ease and performance all in one, FD130 is designed with the view to facilitate EMV transactions at an affordable rate.Compare Now